Sunday 15 August 2010

WestBoro Baptist Church! Not the True Message Of Christ!



This church goes around,protesting concerts, with signs that say "God hates the Gays!" They have protested Justin Bieber's concert, Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert etc! Instead of that, they should be getting their facts right! I have a question for them, I'm saved and all my main priority in life is to preach the gospel and get souls saved! I'm not going to go around condemning people in the name of Jesus! Jesus is a loving God and they are putting out the wrong message! Fair enough sin is sin and homosexuality is a sin, but God don't hate you for your sin, He hates your sin! I don't agree with homosexuality but neither do I agree with lying or fornication! I wouldn't support fornication as much as I don't support homosexuality! Just preach the message of Jesus! The truth of Jesus! Not your doctrine! Preach the Bible's word, not Man's word! The bible even says, "He without sin cast the very first stone" John 8 vs 7. We all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, so no-one has a right to judge! The Homosexual and the liar go to the same hell! We are all sinners no-one can say they haven't lied! The difference between me and the homosexual is that, I'm saved and redeemed and have turned away from a life of sin, love your neighbour, preach to him, but don't condemn and judge him as if you are perfect for there is only one perfect one and that is Christ Jesus! So to everyone reading this, I'm sorry on behalf of the Westboro Church, God loves you, but he doesn't love your sin or mine! Try Jesus, You'll love him

Jesus I be praising, Cos He be so amazing
God Bless You
JAE

No comments:

Post a Comment